FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups  - Register  - Profile  - Log in to check your private messages  - Log in
Read for YOURSELF how I have been TREATED by the 4LEADS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Site Admin

Post Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:18 am    Post subject: Read for YOURSELF how I have been TREATED by the 4LEADS Reply with quote
'Twisted Evil') 'Twisted Evil'

Yvonne Hollister has no photo
Yvonne Hollister joined Palomar Mountain 4 Jun/2015

Crestline Rd · Resident since 1999 · From Brisbane Qld., Australia

Hi neighbors, I'm Yvonne and I live on Crestline Rd. Hope to see you around the neighborhood!
We Palomar Mountain Residents have NO Means of either meeting or communicating with each other. This is my 16th year of full time year round residence on this ISOLATED Mountain TOP..
Is there anyone else who lives alone?? If so would you like to receive a daily courtesy phone call? If so I am happy to do so. Email me to arrange an exchange of phone number and suitable time,
Also I would VERY much like to suggest a WELCOMING COMMITTEE (2 VOLUNTEERS)with a PM Fire Board APPROVED Printout of all NECESSARY INFORMATION as it pertains to SURVIVAL in this ISOLATED (HIGHLY ROMANTICIZED) ENVIRONMENT! As of this moment in time we have neither a COMMUNAL BULLETIN BOARD nor a COMMUNITY MEETING Building where one could unannounced walk in to escape the cold, insulation or isolation of their own shack ,shanty, or shabin.
Our winter is not unlike a Chicago Winter, very long and very cold!
My Parents and siblings emigrated to the US. in the forties ( from AUSTRALIA we are AUSTRALIAN). I have lived and WORKED FULL time in Philly, Chicago, and California since1979. I chose So Cal to escape Chicago's bitter winters (20). Lived and worked fulltime in Point Loma, Imperial Beach, Escondido and at my current address.
Little did I know that I was to relive my FORMER Chicago Winter FREEZE right HERE in SUNNY SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA,!!!!!!!!!!!
Yvonne Hollister (.trebonne@palomarmountain)
Please JOIN NEXTDOOR PALOMAR MOUNTAIN and translate YOUR silence into a connected virtual community.

Shared with Palomar Mountain

James and Michael welcomed you
Yvonne Hollister closed the discussion on 18 Jul. 2015
'Crying or Very sad''Crying or Very sad'

Page 1 of 1